MortalKombatFan2MortalKombatFan2

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

George Lucas' Farewell George Lucas' Farewell

This is perfect. I wish George Lucas was more like this when he signed over the franchise.

Pumpkin Stop Motion Pumpkin Stop Motion

Awesome job. How many pumpkins did you use to make this?

Made In China Made In China

I don't understand the negative reviews below me. You didn't set out to make a cohesive narrative with this flash. They're reviewing the movie based on what they expect from a flash, not what the flash offers. I give you five out of five for creativity in style and animation, as well as being ambitious with with the way you presented the story visually. I'm not quite sure what it all means when you put these ideas together, but I still appreciate it for what it is.

peef2 responds:

thank you for your comment. i'm glad there are users on newgrounds that take a movie for what it is and not comparing it to the others. thank you very much.

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

It was enjoyable until my avatar kepting going in the opposite direction I wanted it to. Plus it sometimes gets stuck into corners and won't go the other way unless I press down.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

I like it but I can seem to ever play as the boy only. tapping the x key really fast or normal speed doesn't seem to work in time

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Time consuming, BUT GREAT all the same

I played this for like 90 minutes, I resorted to the dreaded walkthrough, I forgot about the goddamn panic button BUT I was never frustrated. A great game.

If you get all achievemnets, you get 1250 points! Thats more for any other game I've ever played on here. Thanks game developer guys.

P.S. I hope my sister hasn't finished moving her couch yet *hint, hint*

raindrops raindrops

Very relaxing. It's a shame no one has used it in their animations yet.

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

SO AWESOME!

Best use of autotune ever!

Hardon Potter Kazoo Hardon Potter Kazoo

The greatest thing ever made about anything ever

And I mean ever.

Brony-Con (Bronies End Title) Brony-Con (Bronies End Title)

I'm a brony and this made me laugh pretty hard

My Little Rageface & Friends My Little Rageface & Friends

I want you to know

this made me laugh very hard

Amber Lamps Amber Lamps

Just great

They say this of Amber Lamps:

She goes back to Greek mythology, written by Horace. In 180 BC, at Delphi, the Oracle prophesied: "Behold, people of urban boroughs, whenever man turneth against man by knife or by fist, the cries of the bitches with they teeth straight tore up be crying out to the beautiful angel in lavender, and tho' she be Melpomene, ye shall know her as Amber Lamps. Ye will know her by her headphones. All shall want to tap that, but she will remain as a glorious vapor.